In celebration of Earth Day, we are launching our first campaign alongside Survival International, a global movement for tribal peoples’ rights.
We are in agreement and in support of their actions in:
- Acting against human rights abuses and violent atrocities committed in the name of “conservation” #decolonizeconservation
- Protecting indigenous persons’ right to “self determine”; fighting against forced development and ‘reprogramming’ initiatives such as ‘factory schools’
- Ensuring ancestral land remains legally under indigenous control
- Stopping the extermination of over 100 un-contacted tribes around the world
- Exposing the “Brutal Savage” myth by challenging the work of “popular science” writers who promote damaging narratives of tribal people.